In case of outages: Call 1-800-576-3125 anytime – day or night!
WIEC has two linemen on call at all times in case there is an outage. It is our goal to keep outage time at a minimum. Print this page out and place by your phone so it will be there when you need call in an outage. Please do not send an e-mail or post on Facebook. These are not intended for this purpose.
If you need to pay a bill or report an outage after normal business hours, it would be helpful to have your WIEC bill nearby. It has information on it that will help CRC, our after-hours answering service, find you in the system.
- Name on the account
- This is particularly important if it is under someone else’s name, like a landlord, family member or business.
- Service Address of the Account
- This appears on the top line of your bill. It may be the actual address of the account or something else, such as Bins or Cattle Barn.
- The Phone number on the Account
- This also appears on your bill on the lower return portion of your bill
- If it is blank, CRC will be happy to add your phone number when you talk to them.